POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
-----------------------------
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach
them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try
to follow where they lead.
-- Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888) American Writer
-----------------------------
What can be added to the happiness of a man who is in health, out of
debt, and has a clear conscience?
-- Adam Smith (1723-1790)
-----------------------------
Remember that if the opportunities for great deeds should never come,
the opportunities for good deeds are renewed day by day. The thing
for us to long for is the goodness, not the glory.
-- F.W. Faber
-----------------------------
Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many--not
on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
-- Charles Dickens (1812-1870) English Novelist
-----------------------------
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than
because he was he, and I was I.
-- Michel de Montaigne
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment