Saturday, September 20, 2008

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day

"I do believe it is possible to create, even without ever writing a word or painting a picture, by simply molding one's inner life. And that too is a deed."
– Etty Hillesum

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
– Lao-Tzu

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion."
– Abraham Lincoln

"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within."
– Mahatma Gandhi

"Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road."
– Dag Hammarskjöld

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face."
– Elanor Roosevelt

"What we hope ever to do with ease we may learn first to do with diligence."
– Samuel Johnson

No comments: