Thursday, October 2, 2008

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
-----------------------------

"But try," you urge, "the trying shall suffice; The aim, if reached
or not, makes great the life: Try to be Shakespeare, leave the rest
to fate!"

-- Robert Browning
-----------------------------

He who has health has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.

-- Arabian Proverb
-----------------------------

Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long
enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.

-- Longfellow
-----------------------------

The greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every
time we fall.

-- Confucius (551-479 BC) Chinese Philosopher
-----------------------------

I think I'd like to be remembered as someone who beat the odds
through just plain determination. ... that I persevered. Because I
think that being somewhat of a pest to life, constantly plaguing and
pursuing, will bring results.

-- Sylvester Stallone (1946-) American Actor

No comments: