Tuesday, October 14, 2008

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
-----------------------------

It is better by noble boldness to run the risk of being subject to
half the evils we anticipate than to remain in cowardly listlessness
for fear of what might happen.

-- Herodotus (485 - 425BC) Greek Historian
-----------------------------

I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh
try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere
behind the morning.

-- J.B. Priestly (1894-1984) English Author
-----------------------------

Let us move on, and step out boldly, though it be into the night, and
we can scarcely see the way.

-- Charles B. Newcomb
-----------------------------

I searched through rebellion, drugs, diets, mysticism, religions,
intellectualism and much more, only to begin to find...that truth is
basically simple - and feels good, clean and right.

-- Chick Corea (1941-) American Jazz Musician
-----------------------------

I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength
from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

-- Thomas Paine (1737-1809) British-American Writer

No comments: